Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jokes number : 64

A jealous husband hires a private detective
to check up
on his wife. The husband tells the
detective, he
wants both a written account and as many videos of her in
any kind of

compromising situations as the man can get.

Two weeks later
the detective calls the man and tells him he has all
the evidence
he needs.
They make an appointment for a meeting. The two of them
are sitting
there watching the videos.
The man sees his wife
meeting another man, then the two of them are
walking in the park

laughing. Another series shows her with a different man laughing and

dancing. All together, he
watches a dozen or so different
activities, each with a different man,
each time both she and
the man
are sharing obvious utter glee.

"Amazing," said the shocked
husband, "simply amazing ! I just can't
believe it."

"What can't
you believe ?" asked the detective, "It's all right
there for
you to see, plus I
have all the times and dates in my
log."

"I know, I know!" said the man, still in shock, "I just can't

believe my wife could be that
much fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment