Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jokes number : 94

"I
bet you don't know what day this is",
said the wife to
her husband as he made his way out the front door.


The husband was perplexed, but was always a quick
thinker:
"Of course I do, my dear. How could I forget!?" With that,
he turned
and rushed to catch the bus for work.

At 10 AM, the doorbell
rang and when the woman opened the
door, she was handed a box
containing a dozen long stemmed
red roses.

At 1 PM, a foil wrapped,
two pound box of her favorite
chocolates arrived. Later, a boutique
delivered a designer
dress. The woman couldn't wait for her husband
to come home.

The husband was smug when he returned from work,
satisfied
that he had recovered what could have been a very
bad
situation.

His wife was indeed surprised: "First the flowers, then
the
chocolates and then the dress!" she exclaimed, "I've
never
had a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment