Friday, August 26, 2011

Jokes number : 21

There were
three men working at the top of
a building. One was Chinese, one was
Mexican, and the other one was
Polish. At lunch they went to the edge and
the top of the building
the Mexican guy pulled out a taco and he said
if I get another taco
I am gonna jump off this bulding tomorrow. The
Chinese guy pulled
out fried rice and said if I get fried rice tomorrow
I'm gonna jump
off with you. The Polish guy pulled out a ham sanwich and
said if I
get another ham sandwich I'm gonna jump tomorrow with you
guys
too. The next day the Mexican guy got a taco so he jumped off. The

Chinese guy got fried rice so he jumped off. The Polish guy got a ham

sandwich so hey jumped off the building. The next day their wives had a

triple funeral and the Mexican guy's wife was crying and she said
I
could have made him a burrito or something. The Chinese guy's
wife was
cring and said I could have made him some sushi. Th
e Polish guy's wife
couldn't stop laughing. The other's asked
what was so funny? She
stopped for a second and said that he had
always made his own lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment