Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jokes number : 6

Joe has been seeing a psychoanalyst for

four years for treatment of the fear that he had monsters under his

bed. It had been years since he had gotten a good night's sleep.

Furthermore, his progress was very poor, and he knew it. So, one day
he stops
seeing the psychoanalyst and decides to try something
different.

A few weeks later, Joe's former psychoanalyst meets his
old client in
the supermarket, and is surprised to find him looking
well-rested,
energetic, and cheerful. "Doc!" Joe says, "It's
amazing! I'm cured!"
"That's great news!" the psychoanalyst says. "you
seem to be doing
much better. How?"
"I went to see another
doctor," Joe says enthusiastically, "and he
cured me in just ONE
session!"
"One?!" the psychoanalyst asks incredulously.
"Yeah,"
continues Joe, "my new doctor is a behaviorist."
"A behaviorist?" the
psychoanalyst asks. "How did he cure you in one
session?"
"Oh,
easy," says Joe. "He told me to cut the legs off of my
bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment