Monday, June 25, 2012

Jokes number : 52

A group of
psychiatrists were
attending a convention. Four of them decided to leave, and
walked out
together. One said to the other three, "People are always
coming to us
with their guilt and fears, but we have no one that we can
go to
when we have problems." The others agreed.

Then one said, "Since
we are all professionals, why don't we take
some time right now to
hear each other out?"

The other three agreed.

The first
then confessed, "I have an uncontrollable desire to kill my

patients."

The second psychiatrist said, "I love expensive things and so
I find
ways to cheat my patients out of their money whenever I can
so I can buy
the things I want."

The third followed with,
"I'm involved with selling drugs and often
get my patients to sell
them for me."

The fourth psychiatrist then confessed, "I know
I'm not supposed to,
but no matter how hard I try, I can't kee
p a secret..."

No comments:

Post a Comment