Monday, June 25, 2012

Jokes number : 54

A man
walked into a therapist's
office looking very depressed. "Doc, you've
got to help me. I can't
go on like this."

"What's the problem?" the docotor
inquired.

"Well, I'm 35 years old and I still have no luck with the
ladies. No
matter how hard I try, I just seem to scare them
away."

"My friend, this is not a serious problem. You just need to work on

your self-esteem. Each morning, I want you to get up and run to the

bathroom mirror. Tell yourself that you are a good person, a fun
person, and
an attractive person. But say it with real conviction.
Within a week
you'll have women buzzing all around you."

The
man seemed content with this advice and walked out of the office a

bit excited. Three weeks later he returned with the same downtrodden

expression on his face.

"Did my advice not work?" asked the
doctor.

"It worked alright. For the past several weeks I've e
njoyed some of
the best moments in my life with the most fabulous
looking women."

"So, what's your problem?"

"I don't
have a problem," the man replied. "My wife does."

No comments:

Post a Comment