Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jokes number : 40

An explorer
goes into an undiscovered
tomb for the first time, and in
the center of the tomb there is a lamp.
So he picked it up and started
to rub the dirt off of it, and out
came a genie out of the lamp and he
said "I want to know the person
you hate the most"
The explorer said "That's gotta be my ex-wife.
Why?"
"I am a cursed genie, I will grant you three wishes but whatever
you
wish for your ex-wife will get double the amount."
"OK, I
wish for a billion dollars"
"Granted, but your ex-wife gets two
billion"
"I wish for a mansion in California with a swimming pool, and
tennis
courts, everything"
"Granted your ex-wife gets two. This is
your final wish"
The explorer walked around the room and came back to
the genie with a
stick and said "Ya see this stick, I'd like you to
beat me half to
death."

No comments:

Post a Comment