Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jokes number : 23

A young couple got married and
left on
their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called
her
mother. Her mother asked, "How was the honeymoon?" "Oh, Mum,"
she
replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..." Suddenly
she
burst out crying. "But, Mum, as soon as we returned Sam started

using the most horrible language...things I'd ever heard before! I mean,

all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take
me
home.... Please Mum!"

"Sarah," her mother said, "calm
down! Tell me, what could be so
awful? What 4-letter words?"


"Please don't make me tell you, Mum," wept the daughter, "I'm so

embarrassed, they're just too awful! Come get me, please!"


"Darling, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your mother

these horrible 4-letter words!"

Still sobbing, the bride said,
"Oh, Mum, they were words like dust,
wash, iron, cook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment