Monday, October 22, 2012

Jokes number : 5

A
farmer and his pig were driving down the
road when a cop pulled him over.

The cop asked the farmer,
"Didn't you know it is against the law to
ride with a pig in the front
of you truck?"

The farmer replied, "No, I didn't knowed
that."

The cop ask the farmer where he was going and he said, "To
Memphis".
The cop said, "I will let you off the hook this time if you
promise to
take the pig to the zoo when you get to
Memphis."

So the farmer promised he would.

Several days later the cop
spotted the farmer with the pig driving down
the road and he pulled him
over again.

The cop said "I thought I told you to take this pig
to the zoo when
you got to Memphis" and to this the farmer replied
"I did and we had so
much fun, I'm taking him to the circus."

No comments:

Post a Comment