Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jokes number : 18

A deputy
police officer responded to a
report of a barroom disturbance. The
"disturbance" turned out to be
well over six feet tall and weighed almost
300 pounds. What's more,
he boasted that he could whip the deputy and
Muhammad Ali
too.

Said the policeman, "I'll bet that you're also an escape

artist-probably better than Houdini."

The giant nodded.

"If I
had some chains," the deputy continued, "you could show us how

strong you really are. But all I've got is a set of handcuffs. Why

don't you see just how quickly you can break out of them?"

Once in
the cuffs, the man puffed, pulled and jerked for four minutes.
"I
can't get out of these," the giant growled.

"Are you sure?" the
deputy asked. The fellow tried again. "Nope,"
he replied. "I can't
do it."

"In that case," said the deputy, "you're under

arrest."

No comments:

Post a Comment