Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jokes number : 2

A farmer who's been involved
in a terrible
road accident with a large truck ended up in court
fighting for a
big compensation claim.

"I understand you're claiming damages
for the injuries you're
supposed to have suffered?" Stated the
counsel for the insurance company.

"Yes, that's right," replied the
farmer, nodding his head.

"You claim you were injured in the
accident, yet I have a signed
police statement that says that when the
attending police officer asked you
how you were feeling, you
replied, 'I've never felt better inn my
life.' Is that the
case?"

"Yeah, but" stammered the farmer.

"A simple yes or not will
suffice," counsel interrupted quickly.

"Yes," Replied the
farmer.

Then it was the turn of the farmer's counsel to ask him
questions.
"Please tell the court the exact circumstance of events
following the
accident when you made your statement of health," his
lawyer said.

"Certainly," replied the farmer. "After the
accident my horse was
thrashing around with a broken leg and my poor old
dog was howling in
pain. This cop comes along, takes one look at my
horse and shoots him
dead. "Then he goes over to my dog, looks at
him and shoots him dead too.
Then he come straight over to me and
asked me how I was feeling. "Now,
mate, what the heck would you have
said to him?"

No comments:

Post a Comment