Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jokes number : 25

There was a
farmer who had a herd of pigs.
One day someone went to the farm and asked
the farmer: "What do you
use to feed your pigs?"
"Well, I give them acorn, corn, and things
like that. Why?"
"Because I am from the Animals Protection
Association and I think you
don't feed them like you should, they shouldn't
eat wastes."
Then he fined the farmer.

Some days later,
another person arrived and asked the same question.
The farmer answered:
"Well, I feed them very well. I give them salmon,
caviar, shrimp,
steak...why?"
"Because I am from the United Nations Organization and
I think it's
unfair that you feed your pigs like that when there
are people dying
with nothing to eat."
And he fined the
farmer.

Finally, another man came in and asked just the same question.
The
hesitant farmer answered after a few minutes: "Well, I give five
dollars
to each pig so they can buy whatever they want."

No comments:

Post a Comment