Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jokes number : 25

One day, an out-of-work man knocks on the door

of a home in an upper-class neighborhood. The lady of the house

answers. "Pardon me Mam, Im out of work and looking for any odd jobs
that
people need done. I'm very handy with everything from repairs
to yard
work, to painting..."

"Painting?" the woman jumped
in.

"Oh, yes, Ma'am! Im a very careful painter," the man
replied, his
face brightening at the realization she could provide him
some work.

"I'll tell you what. My husband just bought some
green paint last
week to paint the porch out back with, but we
haven't had any time. If
you can do a good job, then you can paint it
before he gets home and
surprise him.

"Now, do a particularly
good job and paint the trimmings white also,
and I'll pay you an
extra bonus."

"Oh yes, Ma'am, I'll do an excellent job!" He
was told the paints
were also around back in the garage.


nA few hours later, the man returns to the door.

"That was
quick, did you do a good job?" the woman inquires.

"Oh yes Ma'am,
two coats! But there's something you should know,"
the man says.


"That's not a Porsche, thats a Mercedes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment