Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jokes number : 20

An elderly lady was well-known for her faith

and for her boldness in talking about it. She would stand on her
front
porch and shout "PRAISE THE LORD!"

Next door to her lived
an atheist who would get so angry at her
proclamations he would
shout, "There ain't no Lord!!"

Hard times set in on the elderly
lady, and she prayed for GOD to send
her some assistance. She stood
on her porch and shouted "PRAISE THE
LORD. GOD I NEED FOOD!! I AM
HAVING A HARD TIME. PLEASE LORD, SEND ME SOME
GROCERIES!!"

The
next morning the lady went out on her porch and noted a large bag

of groceries and shouted, "PRAISE THE LORD."

The neighbor jumped
from behind a bush and said, "Aha! I told you
there was no Lord. I
bought those groceries, God didn't."

The lady started jumping
up and down and clapping her hands and said,
"PRAISE THE LORD. He
not only sent me groceries, but He made the devil
pay for them.
Praise the Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment