Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jokes number : 21

One day a lady was driving on the
Highway.
She frequently checked her speed gauge to make sure she stayed

within the speed limit. However, when she looked into her rear mirror,

much to her dismay, she saw a police car not far behind! And, to make

matters worse, the police car turned on his flashing lights. She
thought
to herself, "Uh-oh, what have I done now? I'm not speeding.
I'm not
drinking. I have my seat belt on! I have kept up my license
dues and
everything!"

So, she pulled over and the police car
pulled over to the side right
behind her car. She drove her car
slowly to a stop, slowly rolled down
the window, and prepared for a
ticket when she knew she didn't deserve
it. A policeman walked up to
her window, and spoke to her. The lady
pointed to her ear and shook
her head, meaning she was deaf. The policeman
smiled slightly, and
knowing sign language, signed back, "I know. I'm
here to
tell you that your horn is stuck."

No comments:

Post a Comment