Monday, December 12, 2011

Jokes number : 88

Once there was a millionaire
who had a
collection of live alligators. He kept them in a pool at the
back of his
mansion. The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who
was
single. One day, he decides to throw a huge party. During the party
he
announces, "My dear guests, I have a proposition to every man here.

I will give one million dollars or my daughter to the man who can swim

across this pool full of alligators and emerge unharmed!" As soon
as
he finishes his last word, there is the sound of a large splash.
The
guests all turn to see a man in the pool swimming as fast as he
can. They
cheer him on as he keeps stroking. Finally, the swimming
man makes it
to the other side unharmed. The millionaire is so
impressed, e says,
"My boy, that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't
think it could be
done! Well, I must keep my end of the bargain.
Which do you want, my
daughter or the one million dollars?" The
man says, "Listen, I don't want
your money. I don't want your
daughter, either. I want the person who
pushed me in that water!"

No comments:

Post a Comment