Monday, September 12, 2011

Jokes number : 60

A man was stopped by a game-warden in Northern

Algonquin Park recently with two buckets of fish leaving a lake
well known
for its fishing

The game warden asked the man, "Do
you have a license to catch those
fish?"

The man replied to
the game warden, "No, sir. These are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?!"
the warden replied.

"Yes, sir. Every night I take these here
fish down to the lake and let
them swim around for a while. I whistle
and they jump back into their
buckets, and I take em home."


"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"

The man
looked at the game warden for a moment, and then said, "Here,
I'll show
you. It really works."

"O.K. I've GOT to see this!" The game
warden was curious.

The man poured the fish in to the river and
stood and waited. After
several minutes, the game warden turned to
the man and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" the man respond
ed.

"When are you going to call them back?" the game warden
prompted.

"Call who back?" the man asked.

"The
FISH"

"What fish?" the man asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment