Monday, September 5, 2011

Jokes number : 2

Rush Limbaugh
and his chauffeur were out
driving in the country and accidentally hit
and killed a pig that had
wandered out on a country road. Limbaugh told
the chauffeur to
drive up to the farm and apologize to the farmer.

They drove up to
the farm, the chauffeur got out and knocked on the
front door and
was let in. He was in there for what seemed like hours.
When the
chauffeur came out, Limbaugh was confused about why his driver
had
been in there so long.

"Well, first the farmer shook my hand, then
he offered me a beer, then
his wife brought me some cookies, and
his daughter showered me with
kisses." explained the driver.


"What did you tell the farmer?" Limbaugh asked.

The chauffeur
replied, "I told him I was Rush Limbaugh's driver and
I'd just
killed the pig."

No comments:

Post a Comment