Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jokes number : 12

A man and a couple of
his friends had
just finished a round of golf at the country club and
they were
changing their shoes when a cell phone on the bench rang. The
man picked
it up and answered it.
"Hi honey," said the woman on the other end.


"Hi honey," replied the man.

"I was just calling to
tell you about this fur coat I found today.
It's beautiful fox fur
and I just love the way it looks on me. It's on
sale too, a real
bargain. It's down to $2000 from $4000. Can I get
it?"

The
man thought about it for a sec and said, "You're sure it's a
good
deal?"

"Oh yes," replied the woman.

"Okay then, I guess
you can get it," replied the man.

The woman continued,"Oh, and
you know how we've been thinking about
getting rid of the Lexus
and getting a new Jaguar? Well, I went to the
dealership today and
the guy gave me a real deal. He said he'd lower
the price from
$50,000 to $35,000 just for me. Can I get it?"

The man
thought a little harder and said,"If you're sure it's a good
deal, then
yes, go ahead and get the Jaguar."

The woman continued again.
"Oh, one last thing, honey. Remember that
house we saw last month
that we really liked, but decided we'd wait and
think about? Well,
it's on the market again, so I checked the price.
It's down to
$450,000 and I checked with the bank and we have enough in
the
checking account so that I can just write a check. Should I get
it?"


The man got a frown on his face and said,"See if you can get them
down
to $420,000. If they'll go down to that, go ahead and get it."


The woman was extremely excited. "Okay honey, thank you so
much! I'll
see you when I get home! Bye!"

"Bye," said the man.
He hung up the phone and looked at the other men
in the locker room
and said, "Does anyone know whose phone this
is?"

No comments:

Post a Comment