Monday, September 10, 2012

Jokes number : 68

Four
expectant fathers were in a
Minneapolis hospital waiting room, while
their wives were in
labor.

The nurse arrived and announced to the first man, "Congratulations

sir, you're the father of twins."

"What a coincidence!" the man
said with some obvious pride. "I work
for the Minnesota Twins
baseball team."

The nurse returned in a little while and turned to the
second man,
"You, sir, are the father of triplets."

"Wow,
that's really an incredible coincidence," he answered. "I
work for
the 3M Corporation. My buddies at work will never let me live
this
one down."

An hour later, while the other two men were passing
cigars around, the
nurse came back. This time, she turned to the
third man, who had been
quiet in the corner. She announced that his
wife had just given birth to
quadruplets. Stunned, he barely could
reply.

"Don't tell me another coincidence?" asked the nurse.
r

After finally regaining his composure, he said, "I don't
believe it,
I work for the Four Seasons Hotel."

After hearing
this, everybody's attention turned to the fourth guy,
who had just
fainted, flat out on the floor. The nurse rushed to his side
and,
after some time, he slowly gained back his consciousness.

The nurse
asked, "Sir, are you all right?"

"Yes" says the man, "I'm o.k.
now. I just had a shocking thought. I
work at the 7-11 Store."

No comments:

Post a Comment