Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jokes number : 64

Two Irishmen were walking down the street with

two salmon each under their arms.

Two other Irishmen
walking in the opposite direction see the two lucky
fishermen and ask "
how did you catch those ?"

Well its like this! Michael here
holds my legs over the bridge, and I
grab the salmon as they swim up
the river. We got four salmon A great
days fishing!

So the
fishless pair look at each other and agree to give it a try.
They get
to the bridge and Sean calls to his friend "hold my legs now

Paddy".

Well he is hanging there upside down for thirty minutes when
he
suddenly cries.. "pull me up, pull me up!!"

Paddy asks "
do you have a fish Sean?"............

No replies Sean,
"there's a bloody train coming!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment