Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jokes number : 16

A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doc, you

have to help me!"
The doctor asks, "What's your problem?"
The
guy says, "Every morning I wake up with my 'morning

flagpole'...give
the wife a quick one, and then go to work. On the way to work, I

carpool
with the next door neighbor's wife who gives me a blow
job during the
ride
to work. Once I get there, I do some work
and then at morning tea time,
I
go into the photocopy room and
crank one out with one of the young
office
girls. At lunch, I take
my secretary out to a hotel and give her a good
boning. For
afternoon tea, I give the boss's wife a good servicing.
Then, I go home and
slip the maid a few inches. Then at night, I give
the
wife
another screw......."
"So...????" asked the doctor. "What's your
problem???"
The guy says, "Well, it hurts when I masturbate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment