Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jokes number : 10

A man walks into a bar, and
as he makes his
way to the counter, he stops and talks to everyone
in the bar. As he
finishes with each group of people, they all get
up and leave and go stand
outside the window, looking in. Finally,
the bar is empty except for
this guy and the bartender. The man
walks up to the counter, and says to
the bartender, "I bet you $1,000
that I can spray beer from my mouth
into a shot glass from thirty
feet away, and not get any outside the
glass."

The bartender
thinks that this guy is a nutcase, but he wants his
$1,000, so he
agrees. The bartender gets out a shot glass, paces off thirty
feet,
and the contest begins. The man sprays beer all over the bar. He

doesn't even touch the shot glass. When he finishes, the bartender

looks at him and says, "Well, I guess you owe me $1,000,
huh?"

The man answers, "Yeah, but I bet all of those people outside the

nwindow $500 a piece that I could come in here and spray beer all over
the
bar."

No comments:

Post a Comment